You can find our Café on the ground floor of Craft London. Pick up a loaf to go of Greenwich Rise (our wood oven baked sourdough), a Craft London roasted coffee, a pizza, salad or a fresh juice. Eat with us inside or outside where you can also wander through the Peninusula Garden.
V60 now available...
Salad 1 Pickled Cabbage/ Cucumber/ Chilli/ Mint/ Soya Sauce
Salad 2 Asparagus/ Sugarsnap Peas/ Green Pepper/ Pomegranate/ Herbs
Salad 3 Avocado/ Beet Leaves/ Radish/ Seeds
Aeropress is our favourite way to make a great cup of coffee; below outlines how we do it, but you may find smaller tweaks to brewing time or water temperature to get the cup that’s just right for you.
- Weigh out 18g of good quality coffee beans and grind. This will be about 2 aeropress scoops.
- Place a coffee filter into the black cap of your aeropress and screw on tight.
- Place the aeropress filter side down above a headed cup and place the ground coffee into the aeropress.
- Slowly add 250ml of water at 90°C into the aeropress and give one gentle stir.
- Allow to brew for 1 minute 15 seconds.
- Slowly plunge, stopping when the first air escapes.
- Drink your delicious coffee.